- Unopened and unused make-up
- Freestanding makeup mirrors
- 2x iPads (for stock control purposes)
Donating to Fitted for Work
Fitted for Work provides clients with a complete personal outfitting and interview service at our three boutiques located in Melbourne, Parramatta and Morwell. The supply of clean, quality work-appropriate clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories is critical to the success of our service. The golden rule is...if you wouldn't wear it to work today, then our clients wouldn't wear it either. If you would like to make a donation, please review the guidelines below;
In addition, we have a particular need for the following items;
- Small and large sized clothing
(66% of the women we dress are at either end of the spectrum, size 6-10 or size 18+)
- Near new and unworn shoes in all sizes
- Unworn stockings in unopened packages
- Good quality and work-appropriate jewellery
- Good quality and work-appropriate handbags (only 1 in 6 women currently receive a handbag)
- Unused and unopened make-up and hygiene products such as shampoo and deodorant.
Please note, that due to health regulations, we do not accept underwear.
Please note, we are unable to collect clothing donations. Your donation can be delivered to any of these locations during opening hours. Donated clothes can be delivered to Dear Gladys however they must be dropped off at the front door unless an appointment is made for direct delivery to the rear warehouse.
If you'd like to organise a clothing drive at your place of work check out the guidelines below. On behalf of the team at Fitted for Work and our clients, we thank you very much for your generous donation and support.
Guidelines for running a clothing drive (PDF 136KB)
Clothing Drop-off Poster